Rose & Peony Class
Time: 9:30am- 3:30pm
Fancy learning something pretty, something timeless and something beautiful? Our Rose & peony class shows you the art of making truly beautiful flowers using edible flower paste thats perfect for cakes.
It’s a fun, informal day taught in a welcoming setting. Make yourself at home, we’ll put the kettle on. Snacks are included in the day, and you’re welcome to bring your own lunch. You don’t need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in.
- Learn how to colour flower paste
- Use petal cutters to form petals
- Learn the process of buds and stems
- Learn how to create realistic flowers and petal formations
- Learn the colour petals with dusts to bring them to life
- Make leaves and foliage using wires
*Add to cart to register for this workshop. You can choose to pay online, by etransfer, or at the door with a cheque or cash.
3 in stock