Big Bow Cake Class
Time 9.30am – 3.30pm
In this basic Big Cake class you will walk away with the skills and knowledge to learn how to cover and neatly finish making a clean and elegant looking cake. Using a real sponge cake to work with and take home to share with your family and friends.
It’s a fun, informal day taught in a welcoming setting. Make yourself at home, we’ll put the kettle on. Snacks are included in the day, and your welcome to bring your own lunch. You don’t need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in.
You will learn:
- How to split, fill and level your cakes
- Prepare you cakes using a buttercream crumbcoat
- How to cover your cakes with fondant and achieve nice smooth edges
- How to make a bow out of flowerpaste
- Using simple cutters to create spots
- Cover a board and finish with ribbon
*Add to cart to register for this workshop. You can choose to pay online, by etransfer, or at the door with a cheque or cash.
2 in stock