2 Day Wedding Cake Masterclass
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm over 2 days
This is a 2 day Masterclass where you will use a real cake and 2 dummy cakes to create a spectacular 3 tiered wedding cake to showcase to your friends and family.
This class will be for 2 students only so that you have my full attention to create this masterpiece.
It’s a fun, informal day taught in a welcoming setting. Make yourself at home, we’ll put the kettle on. Snacks are included in the day, and your welcome to bring your own lunch. You don’t need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in.
You will learn:
- How to split, fill and level a real cake
- How to crumbcoat your real cake with Ganache for a smooth finish
- Cover your 3 tiers in fondant and how to create sharp edges
- Colour fondant for one of your tiers
- Concentrate on Royal Icing skills and learn how to pipe a pearl border and do brush embroidery
- Dowel and stack your cakes
- Create 2 large Ruffle Roses and a Rose Bud the “CakeyBakey Boutique” way
- Cut and dust Hydrangea filler flowers
- Cover your board and finish it with ribbon
*Add to cart to register for this workshop. You can choose to pay online, by etransfer, or at the door with a cheque or cash.
Out of stock